The traditional form of mastering. It involves mastering a stereo file of your finished mix down. This option is best if you know exactly what you want and are very confident in your mix down abilities. If you are unsure of something in your mix down, or would like to maximise the results of your mastering, i recommend Stem Mastering. Turnaround time is between 2 hours and 1 week. Depends on the queue. If you are in a rush, contact me for a time estimate. Listen to some Mastering Examples.
CHANGES / ADJUSTMENTS
- One set of changes/adjustments is included for free
- Additional adjustments, changes and re-bounces with new audio can be booked here.
STEREO MASTERING EXAMPLES
Here are examples of Stereo Masters we’ve done for clients. Book your song in now
Or, for a more detailed master, with even better results, try our Stem Mastering service.
PLEASE DELIVER YOUR FILE IN THE FOLLOWING MANNER.
- The file type should be a stereo audio file that is .wav or .aif. It should be either 16bit/24bit, and either 44.1kHz/48kHz.(Do not send MP3s or other reduced quality file types)
- Remove any limiting from the master bus. The song should be below 0db PEAK and not clipping.
- Please send a demo mix that you have done, and if possible a reference track that you like the mix on.
- Please compress all files into a .zip file
- My preferred file transfer site is www.wetransfer.com